Info and Conditions
Please note that a deposit has to be paid prior to arrival to confirm and guarantee the reservation. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
On the day of arrival, your room will be available as of 2:00 p.m. Please vacate your room by 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure. In case you should arrive later or leave earlier than scheduled, the management reserves the right to invoice the entire stay.
The total amount and/or outstanding amount have to be paid prior to departure. If you would like to leave our property before 08:30 a.m. on the departure day, we request you to settle your account the evening before. Please be informed that we only accept cash; credit cards and EC cards are not accepted.
The reception opens daily from 08:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. and from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
We accept neither cash cards nor credit cards.
In our breakfast room as well as on our terrace a beverage service is available during the reception’s opening times (during the summer season until 11.00 pm). Please note that it is not permitted to consume food and beverages that were bought outside.
Please note that it is not permitted to consume food and beverages bought outside on the terrace and / or in the breakfast room on the property’s ground floor. However, victuals and drinks can be consumed in your room.
In our dining room, close to the reception desk, an internet station is available. The use is free of charge during the opening hours of the reception.
WiFi is available in the rooms and in all areas and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served daily from 08:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. only in our dining room on the ground floor.
The pool, situated opposite to the “La Zerla” building, is surrounded by a 2,500 sq. m garden where beach loungers and beach umbrellas are available for free use (for “La Zerla” guests, only).
Opening times: from 9 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Dimension: 6 mtrs x 13 mtrs
Max. depth: 1.40 mtrs
Before entering the pool (area) please take note of the following rules.
- Please remember that there is no pool attendant and no pool supervision.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the pool and within the pool area.
- It is compulsory to take a shower before entering the pool.
- The pool is exclusively for “La Zerla” guests.
- The pool is accessible from 9 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 16 should be accompanied and kept under surveillance by an adult.
- It is not allowed to use hand and bath towels (provided in the room) at the pool. Beach / pool towels can be lent (for a fee) at the reception.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool and within the pool area.
- Guests are kindly requested to behave properly to avoid any inconvenience for third persons and / or damages of items.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Guests should wear bathing shoes / thongs within the pool area.
- Please respect common rules of hygiene. Any offence against such rules will be punished.
- It is forbidden to run within the pool area / on the edges of the pool.
- It is not allowed to use (beach, water polo) balls, badminton / tennis rackets and / or other sport equipment in the pool.
- It is not allowed to jump into the pool as the pool depth varies.
- It is not allowed to play within the pool area, to do dangerous exercises, and to disturb other bathers.
- For safety and security reasons it is not allowed to use any kind of containers, boxes, bins, and other items of glass or metal in the pool and within the pool area.
- It is not allowed to eat and drink within the pool / bathing area; drinks are allowed in the garden, but in plastic bottles and plastic glasses, only.
- Any resulting damage must be replaced / paid.
The management is not liable for any (valuable) articles left unguarded within the pool area and / or in the garden. Furthermore, the management is not responsible for any kind of accident, harm, and incident / unforeseen occurrence resulting from bathers’ and / or third persons’ misbehaviour.
The management reserves the right to close the pool (area) for maintenance, in bad weather, and / or in situations that might appear risky or even dangerous for bathers.
The orders and instructions of the staff must be followed. This applies mainly (but not exclusively) to rules which are not included in the herewith communicated pool and swimming safety rules. The management is neither responsible nor liable for any kind of accident, harm, and incident / unforeseen occurrence which result from a non-observance of rules, orders, and instructions.
The room servicing takes place daily during the early morning hours.
Bed linen and terry towels are provided for the exclusive use in the room. Please do not take any linen goods or terry towels out for the use in the garden or at the beach.
All our rooms have a safe. The management of the “La Zerla” is not responsible for stolen valuables not kept in the safe.
We check and refill the minibar in your room on a daily basis. Consumed items will be charged to your room account.
All our rooms are equipped with direct dial telephones. You can make national and international telephone calls. The costs will be charged automatically to your room account.
All our rooms have a colour TV.
An unsupervised parking lot opposite the Agriturismo La Zerla offers parking spaces for our guests free of charge.
Pets are not allowed for hygienic reasons.
Italian legislation does not permit smoking anywhere in the building on our property, especially in the rooms. Non-compliance with this ruling can be punished by a fine between € 27,50 and € 275,00. The additional expenses for the room cleaning will be added to your room account.
For the safety of our hotel guests, please note that visitors are only permitted if announced to the management in advance.
Guests are liable for any kind of willful damage to the interior, equipment, building, estate or any other property belonging to La Zerla.